Below are the reviews of the books that I've read as part of my 50 book challenge from 08-09 and of the book's I'm currently reading as part of the 09-10 challenge.
RSS

Sunday 7 February 2010

Just a quick reminder…

 

Seeing how since the refresh of this site I’ve largely been ‘slacking’ on the reviews, –I say slacking but the truth is reading books takes time.

So I thought I’d just do a quick post to act as a reminder of the books that have been reviewed so far, you can click on any of the book titles to go to its review they all have links you can follow if you wish to buy the books.

ok in no particular order;

The Library of the Dead – Glenn Cooper

The Bro Code – Barney Stinson

Murder Most Fab – Julian Clary

Blindsighted – Karin Slaughter

Blood Born – Kathryn Fox

The Last Patriot – Brad Thor

The Crucifix Killer – Chris Carter

Free Agent – Jeremy Duns

Martin Misunderstood – Karin Slaughter

The End of Mr. Y – Scarlett Thomas

A Quiet Belief in Angels – R.J Ellory

The Book with No Name – Anonymous

The White Queen – Philipa Gregory

The Cairo Diary – Maxim Chattam

Child44 – Tom Rob Smith

The Seventh Daughter – Ronnie Seagren

Secret Speech – Tom Rob Smith

The Da Vinci code – Dan Brown

Angels and Demons – Dan Brown

Tuppence to Tooley Street – Harry Bowling

Family Betrayal – Kitty Neale

Along Came a Spider – James Patterson

Goodnight Sweetheart – Annie Groves

No time for Goodbye – Linwood Barclay

Silk and Steel – Catherine King

Home Before Dark – Charles Mclean

And to top off this little review freshener here is the link to my top 10 books of 2009 –click me