Below are the reviews of the books that I've read as part of my 50 book challenge from 08-09 and of the book's I'm currently reading as part of the 09-10 challenge.
RSS

Wednesday 28 October 2009

What am I reading?

I just got an email from a reader who asked what I'm reading right now as its been a while since I last posted what I was reading.

So, at the moment as normal I'm reading a few books, The first is Too Close to Home by Linwood Barclay. I wont spoil it for you but if you enjoyed No Time for Goodbye you will really enjoy this although its a completely different story its got the same sense of tautness and the feeling of there being more going on than you currently know


The second book that I'm reading at the moment is The lost symbol by Dan Brown, OK, OK I admit it I like Dan Brown's books I enjoyed The Da Vinci Code, Deception Point and all the rest and this is no exception its fast paced enjoyable and more than anything its immersive just like I've found his other books to be.

The third and final book that I've got on the go at the moment is Apathy and other small victories by Paul Neilan. I'll be honest I bought this book after reading the reviews on amazon. when it was delivered I opened it read the first page and haven't put it down since, its not a huge book, its about 230 pages but there's something about it that reminds me of The end of Mr Y, The Raw Shark Texts, The Book With No Name and The Eye of the Moon, its witty, funny and decidedly random in an odd but easy to read kind of way