Below are the reviews of the books that I've read as part of my 50 book challenge from 08-09 and of the book's I'm currently reading as part of the 09-10 challenge.
RSS

Friday 30 October 2009

Full refresh with added flavour

As you can no doubt see there have been some rather big changes here at the50bookchallenge.com with a full refresh of the site I've added some little extras like the book shop's.

You may notice there is more than 1 shop. The main one is at the top and it's where you can go to buy or pre-order from Amazon.co.uk some or all of the books from the reviews. The other shops are specific shops with specific books like the top10 books of 2009, you get the drift.

you can have a look through the book store in this post but if you look to the left you'll see the link's so you can access them anytime without needing to find this post

by all means if you think there's something I've missed or something you'd like to see more of please email me at the50bookchallenge@gmail.com or send me a tweet at twitter.com/50bookchallenge or @50bookchallenge.

Just the same before if you want to write reviews of the books you've read as part of your 50 book challenge you can just send it via email and it'll be posted along with credit to the reviewer.