Below are the reviews of the books that I've read as part of my 50 book challenge from 08-09 and of the book's I'm currently reading as part of the 09-10 challenge.
RSS

Wednesday 24 June 2009

just another quick update

Well, the weather has been nice and its a shame to sit infont of a computer on a day like today, so I went to read outside... only then the pages were too bright to read properly so I gave up in the end and enjoyed a rare day of sunshine.

I will be posting a proper review on friday this week, at the moment I've not decided which book its going to be

Murder Most Fab by Julian Clary


or

Down River by John Hart

follow me on twitter by going to www.twitter.com/50bookchallenge and clicking on follow, or just message me directly using @50bookchallenge

or if your not social network enabled you can email me you choice at the50bookchallenge@gmail.com

which ever you prefer, both books will have the reviews posted about it may just be a little while between them.

also I'd like to thank the people who have already followed me and messaged me on Twitter or via email, I appreciate that theres someone out there reading what i've been posting, on here. To those of you who asked what I'd recommend as a summer read I'll be posting a short list of 5 next week, and as usual I'll be posting the links to amazon so you can buy them yourself if you like the sound of them

cya in a bit