Below are the reviews of the books that I've read as part of my 50 book challenge from 08-09 and of the book's I'm currently reading as part of the 09-10 challenge.
RSS

Friday 8 January 2010

Favourite new book of 2010?

Its only early in 2010 and after only 8 days of this fresh and bright new year I've stumbled into a book I've not seen in any shops... or well anywhere other than amazon.co.uk and play.com for a whopping £200! on both sites which  is £190 more than I paid.


Its a book which is very much in the same vein as The Book with No Name and The Eye of the Moon. In all honesty so far... its not as good as Anonymous' duo, but I'm only in maybe 90-110 pages in so theres plenty of time and scope for it to be able to equal and possibly surpass the two books I
thought were the best from 2009
To find out more about which books made it into my 2009 top ten click here

Im not going to be giving a full on review or recommendation right now, I'm going to hold back with those until I've finished reading it and can give a considered review and recomendation